  From: Peebles, Lorne (Services)
  To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
  Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:31 AM
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] tubular front end

  Hi I was wondering if anyone has had experience with the tubular front end
kits out there. Any preference or disappointment with certain products. I have
a 66 Chevelle Malibu originally a 6 now with 402. Standard steering and
standard brakes which I will be upgrading as I can afford. So what I am looking
for is really the best bang for my buck. There are so many options out there.
Can't decide which maker to go with. Any preference on brake upgrades as well
would be great.

  Lorne

  Saint John

  New Brunswick