Believe it or not, I've always wanted another El Camino, either a 1959 or maybe
a 68-72.  Whenever I see the black ones or the red ones with the black rally
stripes, the gears in my head start turning!

The other possibility which is a pipe dream is a 1934 Dodge 2-door coupe.  My
uncle had one when I was a kid, and it really pushed me into the hobby.
Suicide doors, rumble seat, 4-speed...  I was hooked.

That's pretty much all I'd really want.

Jim