Chum, Theres some good info there. Alex

________________________________

From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Chum Nault
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 6:18 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 chevelle

Here is a link that may help http://www.chevelles.com/shop/ss_ident.html

I hope this helps

Chum Nault

________________________________

From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Barnes, Alex
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 4:48 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] 69 chevelle

Hi guys, I need a little help. Im looking at a 69 ss chevelle tomorrow.
He says its all original and he says its an ss. I will be looking at it
closely tomorrow. He doesnt have a build sheet or a protecta plate. This
car is a project car. Everything looks to be there. I looked at it
quickly today on my way to work. Then called him on the phone. I pretty
much know what to look for but is there any one thing that can help me
decide. It is a big block with a muncie 4 speed, it has a 12 bolt, but i
didnt check the brakes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Alex