My 65 has an old after market wire loom.  I have just noticed that the brake
light circuit has a short.  I have blown two 20 amp fuses for that circuit.
The running and turn indicator circuits appear to be normal.  I have bought a
new brake light switch, but have not installed it yet.  I can't  see how this
switch can caused the fuses to blow unless it is just a bad connection.  I will
check the light plugs for a ground short today.  Hoping not to have to trace
the wire from the fuse box.  Anything I missed?

Larry

Everyday Is A Saturday