This is a real bargain!!  I have a 65 4dr Malibu that is in stock condition and
it worth much more than 2G!!

From: Dan Rachlin
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 2:57 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 65 malibu SS?

Greenlawn, grew up in East Northport.

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 8:41 PM, Rick Schaefer <ric...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Looks doable if you have plenty of time.    Dan -where R U at?    I grew up
in Islip Terrace.

  On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 7:01 PM, Dan Rachlin <rodi...@gmail.com> wrote:

    The guy said it does have a tiny bit of rust on one frame rail and the
usual places, but It seemed to be a good deal to me. Unfortunately, I can't go
look at it tonight. If it is still there tomorrow, I will check it out and
bring cash.

    On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 7:59 PM, Barnes, Alex <abar...@generalcable.com>