Title: chhattisgarh-net

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

1a.
Re: Response to Pioneer article From: Samuel Lakra
1b.
Re: Response to Pioneer article From: Anoop Saha
1c.
Re: Response to Pioneer article From: G MANJU SAINATH
1d.
Re: Response to Pioneer article From: G MANJU SAINATH
1e.
Re: Response to Pioneer article From: kamalnayan choubey

Messages

1a.

Re: Response to Pioneer article

Posted by: "Samuel Lakra" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   samuellakra

Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:12 am (PDT)

Dear all

The statement of Mr. Goel appears to be biased.

What is secret in what Naxals are doing? Every body knows and their violent act is strongly condemned. But with a pre set mind to expect every body to sing his song is not possible.

Why police uses innocent tribals to crack on Naxals when they can not do so? I do not raise any questin on Manjunath's visit which has more questions but the way goel has charged that majority members of this group raises voice every time ZULM is committed is an acceptance by him that yes, the SJ committs atrocity. Despite of which he expects others to remain quite and praise the killings or Zulm.

 Samuel Lakra.