-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jon. kelland
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 6:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chicago] for or against wal-mart?

below is the start of a list of alds. that are
seemingly for and against the proposed wal-mart - the
question marks indicate they have basically said they
are for/against it, but not clearly enough from the
sources i was looking at.  there are a bunch of alds.
who are assuredly for it, but i haven't heard or read
anything to confirm.

can folks confirm or deny the selections below?
anyone have more info. to put unlisted alds. in one
camp or the other?

what are your thoughts on wal-mart moving in?

NO to Wal-Mart

4th  - Toni Preckwinkle ?
6th  - Fredrenna Lyle ?
15th - Ted Thomas ?
18th - Thomas Murphy
36th - William J.P. Banks
49th - Joe Moore

Yes to Wal-Mart

13th - Frank Olivio ?
14th - Ed Burke ?
20th - Arenda Troutman ?
21st - Howard Brookins
28th - Ed Smith ?
31st - Ray Suarez ?
32nd - Theodore Matlak ?
34th - Carrie Austin ?
38th - Thomas Allen ?
42nd - Burt Natarus ?
29th - Isaac Carothers ?
36th - William Banks ?
37th - Emma Mitts
47th - Eugene Schulter ?
50th - Bernard Stone ?

jon. kelland
pilsen/25th - where a call to solis' office did not
get me the answer, his chief-of-staff couldn't say,
but took my name and number for solis to (apparently)
return my call.

Chicago Issues Forum - Citywide Civic Discussion
To post to list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To (un)subscribe: http://www.e-democracy.org/chicago/
To contact list manager: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

E-Democracy will not share, trade, or sell your information.  Please do
not harvest participant e-mail information for other lists or
solicitations without specific consent from addressee.