Hi,

i have a situation where my code working on manual access , but in test it
fails.

The code was to find a record in db, with postgresql.

my code use 'equals' to find the records.

Data = boss_db:find(caller, [{tname, 'equals', "player1"}]

When i access via browser, the records returned. But when running test ,
its fail with 500 errors.

anyone experience this? or this is caused by testing using mock and dev
using postgresql as db?

Thanks