Thanks for that Nick. I already had that as I was getting the error. I
changes the position of boss_form in rebar.config and now I have a
different issue:

09:44:49.807 [error] Unhandled Error: error:function_clause Stacktrace:
[{boss_web_controller_handle_request,process_result,[{boss_app_info,
                                                    asm_dashboard,[],
                                                    "/static","/doc",all,
                                                    [{asm_dashboard_01_news,
                                                      [0]}],
                                                    <0.295.0>,<0.296.0>,
                                                    <0.298.0>,<0.299.0>,
                                                    ["asm","greeting"],
                                                    [],

["asm_dashboard_asm_controller",

 "asm_dashboard_dispatch_controller",

 "asm_dashboard_greeting_controller"]},

 {sbw,cowboy_simple_bridge,
                                                    {cowboy_bridge,

 #Ref<0.3139497015.3672375297.49461>},
                                                    false,[],[],[],none,
                                                    [{<<"host">>,
                                                      <<"127.0.0.1:8001">>},
                                                     {<<"connection">>,
                                                      <<"keep-alive">>},
                                                     {<<"cache-control">>,
                                                      <<"max-age=0">>},
                                                     {<<"user-agent">>,
                                                      <<"Mozilla/5.0 (X11;
Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.84
Safari/537.36">>},

 {<<"upgrade-insecure-requests">>,
                                                      <<"1">>},
                                                     {<<"accept">>,

<<"text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8">>},
                                                     {<<"accept-encoding">>,
                                                      <<"gzip, deflate,
br">>},
                                                     {<<"accept-language">>,
                                                      <<"en-US,en;q=0.9">>},
                                                     {<<"cookie">>,

<<"_ga=GA1.1.954076321.1512824233; __zlcmid=jtgxPXLkmmbTy0;
csrftoken=QcRQOtrXSldsDpCURTVHygYbLhItucLn;
sessionid=rpwb5m5j7dlttzrjosx8t3jimmv3qoy6;
_boss_session=d1718a457590314fc6bd530c6cdeb9fd62d784c5">>}],
                                                    [{<<"_ga">>,

<<"GA1.1.954076321.1512824233">>},
                                                     {<<"__zlcmid">>,
                                                      <<"jtgxPXLkmmbTy0">>},
                                                     {<<"csrftoken">>,

<<"QcRQOtrXSldsDpCURTVHygYbLhItucLn">>},
                                                     {<<"sessionid">>,

<<"rpwb5m5j7dlttzrjosx8t3jimmv3qoy6">>},
                                                     {<<"_boss_session">>,

<<"d1718a457590314fc6bd530c6cdeb9fd62d784c5">>}],

{response,200,[],[],[]}},
                                                   {{ok,
                                                     [{a,b},
                                                      {form,