> On Jan 11, 2019, at 3:12 PM, Evan Hanson <ev...@foldling.org> wrote:
>
> On 2018-12-27 10:38, Jim Ursetto wrote:
>> Thanks Felix. This looks good but I haven’t had a chance to test it yet.
>> Will report back.
>
> Any luck? This looks OK to me.
>
> In case someone decides to apply this patch, there's an unnecessary (and ...)
> around the conditional that can be removed.

Hi Evan,
Sorry for the delay. I happened to be testing this out earlier today—it appears
to be fine, applied to HEAD from today. (With the and clause intact.) I haven’t
seen any issues with the chicken-doc index after application.

I would apply but I haven’t touched core in a long time, and I don’t want to
bork the procedure, so a regular contributor should probably do it. But if
someone is willing to walk me through it on IRC this weekend, I certainly don’t
mind.

Jim