Hi!

I have added "-picky" to the experimental branch (I haven't created a
change request, since the impact is minimal and this feature is purely
optional). When given, the scrutinizer warns about undefined branches
in conditionals in tail-position of global procedures that do not
perform a self-call.  The scrutinizer does no inter-procedural
flow-analysis, so there is no warning for this situation for local
procedures which are called in tail-position (which, if I understood
correctly, is what Joerg would have liked most).

cheers,
felix