I've attached LD_DEBUG tails for "all" and "libs" as well as a gdb log,
though at this point I'm fairly sure this is a Clutter issue. What's strange
to me is that preloading the library works:

    $ LD_PRELOAD=`pwd`/clutter.so csi

Admittedly I've no idea why that in particular should work or what that means
in the context of Chicken's foreign interface.

Thanks,

Evan

P.S. Thanks for the great platform.