Hi all,

I've just finished up the first version of my Tween egg. It provides a
(loose) port of Tween.js for Scheme. The functionality that tracked tween
state is not present, as I felt that's better left to the client of the API
and wasn't very much in the tradition of scheme, but otherwise it's
functionally intact.

For those unaware, tweening is the action of 'inbetweening' two values; of
which the popular linear interpolation is a common action. This egg
provides a whole suite of interesting tweens, including the classic lerp.

It also provides linear, bezier, and catmull-rom interpolation functions.

Anyhow, please see the wiki for more information:
https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/tween

If someone could prop this to the coup so it can be installed via
chicken-install I would be grateful, thanks!

-Dan