Hello Aaron,

We're just started looking at your chicken-usb egg. The API is much more
intuitive than Python's<http://pyusb.sourceforge.net/docs/1.0/tutorial.html>!

Might it be a good idea to define a record printer for #<usb-device>
records to include the vendor and product ids, and perhaps serial-number?
That way, we could quickly test like this:

$ csi -R usb -p '(usb-devices (usb-make-context))'
(#<usb-device> #<usb-device> #<usb-device> #<usb-device>)
;; I'd love to get
(#<usb-device idVendor: 0x1234 idProduct: 0x3214> ...)

Cheers,
K.