Hello Christian,

Thanks for that, parley is really useful! I'm using parley for my everyday
Chickening. I just have a small comment regarding regarding the prompt.
When I do this:

[klm@kth ~]$ csi -q
#;1> (begin
>   ;; each line produce
>   ;; a '>' mark
>   (void))
#;2>
#;2> ^D

Those '>' prompts are really quite handy. However, when I run csi from
emacs as inferiour-scheme, it's not so useful because the '>' end up on the
same line, and I don't care that there were multiple lines involved. In my
emacs buffer, if I evaluate the same sexp as above, I just get this:

#;1> > > > #;2>

What I'd like to see is this:

#;1>
#;2>

So how about an option to turn those '>' off, and perhaps place that
newline before each prompt? Maybe there is something to fix this already in
the docs, but I haven't found anything. This is my ~/.csirc:

;; -*- scheme -*-
(use parley)
(let ((old (current-input-port)))
  (current-input-port (make-parley-port old)))

Cheers,
K.