Dear folks,

I managed to make it work here for Firefox, Chrome, Opera, FF mobile and
Links. But as before most of the errors happened on browsers with other
versions and I would really appreciate if you could test it again.

Sorry about polluting the mailing list with all these trials.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/621606/chicken-wiki.tar.gz

Best wishes,
Arthur