Hi folks!

I would just like to thank everybody who attended the "Viking CHICKEN
spring event" last week for a wonderful time! Thanks to everyone for making
the event into what it became. Peder and I really enjoyed having such a
friendly and skilled (and opinionated!) bunch of programmers over. The
CHICKEN community is truly remarkable!

To everyone who couldn't attend, I hope you will be able to join us next
time! Which, hopefully, won't be in too long. Until then, guys!

K.