Welcome to the coop, Richard! And what an extensive first-egg, nice work!

I started the acorn <https://github.com/kristianlm/acorn> egg a while back,
but I just hammered on chipmunk.h until it worked. Then I added some
convenience functions (like nodes<https://github.com/kristianlm/acorn#nodes>),
but these were never fully complete. Your way is much better: the way of
the macro. Looking forward to have a look at it and use it for some of my
games and experiments!

Very thorough work, keep it up!
K.