Dear Matt, if you like to play with a wiki test case you can find it here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/621606/wiki-testcase.tar.gz

Just change the chicken.css inside /wiki.call-cc.org/ and refresh the
pages. Sometimes I find it useful to see the effects on the myriad of pages
that the wiki and other domains have.

Thanks for help!

Best wishes,
Arthur