Dan Leslie scripsit:

> I can imagine that this is something that might be present on more
> than a few corporate networks.

Indeed.

> Perhaps it's best to simply rename the cock egg?

I agree: change cock and cock-utils to rooster and rooster-utils.

While we are at it, is there any way to download the tarballs without
running chicken-install?  My corporate network blocks all applications
from Internet access except the browser.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        co...@ccil.org
I should say generally that that marriage was best auspiced, for the