The spiffy <https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/spiffy> egg will let you make
what you're looking for, but it doesn't provide the web-DSL that Sinatra
has. You could make your own DSL, though, depending on what you're trying
to do. I put together a small spiffy wrapper that works like this:

https://github.com/Adellica/reser/blob/master/example.scm

It's not in the coops, so chicken-install reser won't work (you'll have to
do clone and cd reser && chicken-install)
K.