Hi Jörg,

I think I may have bumped into similar needs now and again. I suppose one
way of solving this is to clone the henrietta-cache and run this on your
local server. However, I feel that's a little overkill if you just want a
work-in-progress egg to be available with any chicken-install.

I tried to set up my /usr/local/share/chicken/setup.defaults so that
chicken-install would first try my ~/prj/eggs/ folder, and then use the
server if that doesn't work. I never managed to set it up like that,
though, and I can't recall what went wrong. Would this approach solve your
problems though, Jörg?

K.