A scheme/chicken newbie here (second attempt).

Am 11.08.2018 um 11:43 schrieb Peter Bex:
After many years of development, we are happy to announce the first release candidate of the upcoming CHICKEN 5.0.0. This represents
the largest change in CHICKEN since the 4.0.0 release.

I have compiled it on Win10 with mingw-64 with cmd.exe

make PLATFORM=mingw PREFIX=C:/Users/peter/chicken ARCH=x86-64 install
check

I added ARCH because without it compiling failed on chicken 4.

Result:
23 tests completed in 0.172 seconds
  23 (100.00%) tests passed
  0 (0.00%) tests failed
-- utf-8 tests --

 TOTALS:
  2447 tests completed in 1.188 seconds
  2447 (100.00%) tests passed
  0 (0.00%) tests failed

A few stresstests seems to have failed. The transscript is too long to
post it here. Of course, can be done if required.

Thanks all for your effort!

Peter

PS: waiting for system and mailbox egg ...