Thanks Mario,

at the end of the day your suggestion will solve the development time considerations I have. Except for the "check the download process" part.

Though actually rolling those out over a test network looks like a bookkeeping hell.

Brings me to a downside of C5 I'm seeing so far: I now need to tell it where it should maintain its cache. I wonder how I could maintain a consistent overwrite for setup.defaults for all the receipes in a yocto build. Plus where goes this new cache?

Best

/Jörg