Hi Kristian,

I don't have the Windows machine close. I'm not perfectly sure, but I should not have specify a PREFIX at all. My intention was first and foremost to test that a default installation done by a windows novice using hints from the wiki works.

Surprisingly this went well up to the compile.

The first issue I ran in could likely go away using your suggestion.

The second I'm afraid will not. The generated build scripts just do not work on my system. As I'm a windows novice using msys2 first time, I'm cautious to actually assign the blame. My guess is that the windows cmd.exe should eventually execute the build scripts. If that's true than it does not work because, wait for it, my cmd.exe does not accept the command when it is given with path. It wants to do the lookup itself. At least that's what it looks alike. I changed the "@echo off" to "@echo on" and it perfectly works until there is this '/usr/local/bin/chicken-do' ... if I replace this with just chicken-do it starts... just to break down when it tries to execute csc the same way.

Anything I could do to track this down?

Best

/Jörg