|
Hi. My name is Valerie and I just joined this list. I
knew that this would be the place to come to get a Chihuahua question answered.
I am the "mom" of Peanut, a 14 year old, blond, "little old woman" dog. And to
little 14 year old Scooter, who lost his battle with liver disease just last
night. Peanut and Scooter came from different litters, but were together from
birth (with many other Chi's) until we brought them both home. They have spent
14 years together, night and day. They slept in a kennel together. We also had
two Dachshunds, whom we lost in the past few years, so it isn't the first time
that Peanut "lost" a brother or sister. My question is, what can I do for Peanut
now that she is an only dog for the very first time? Short of getting a puppy.
:) After taking care of two senior citizen dogs for all of this time, I am
really not ready to take on a puppy. I forgot to mention that Peanut has
congestive heart failure and has been taking meds twice a day for two
years. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! (any
suggestions for giving pills would be very helpful, too.)
Valerie Evans Enriching the Lives of Women Shop Online 24 Hours A Day www.marykay.com/vevans www.mkvelocity.com/vevans " Lets talk about man's best friend! Join today! "
Yahoo! Groups Links
|
- [Chihuahuas] Valerie Evans
- Re: [Chihuahuas] rbbtslyr
- RE: [Chihuahuas] nonnie
- Re: [Chihuahuas] Valerie Evans
- Re: [Chihuahuas] Valerie Evans
- Re: [Chihuahuas] rbbtslyr
- [Chihuahuas] Patricia Hurteau
- Re: [Chihuahuas] Jelly Bean
- Re: [Chihuahuas] marsha
- RE: [Chihuahuas] Patricia Hurteau
- Re: [Chihuahuas] marsha

