I got the photo and it's absolutely gorgeous!  Thanks
for sharing!

Deida, Niki & Dotty
www.freewebs.com/myfairdotty


--- Patti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>  I don't know whats going on...but I can't view your
> photos! maybe it's how i signed on to this group. If
> you get this,,,this is Molly, 6 mo.
>                                 Patti
>  
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
> protection around 
> http://mail.yahoo.com 

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/pjpeg name=Molly Halloween
2004.jpg



=====
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size 
of the fight in the dog." - Dwight D. Eisenhower


                
__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free! 
http://my.yahoo.com 
 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

" Lets talk about man's best friend! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to