VALERIE! What handsome little fellas! I am so sorry
about Scooter. I lost my Corkie (Shetland Sheepdog)
in July and Niki just didn't cope well at all. None
of us did. But, Peanut will help bring you through.
Hug and kiss him extra every day!
Hugs,
Deida
www.freewebs.com/myfairdotty
www.freewebs.com/lovelikethis
--- Valerie Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I love seeing your babies. Niki and Molly are too
> cute! Would you like to see mine? This is Peanut and
> Scooter (who we lost in Nov).
>
> Valerie Evans
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/MJOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
" Lets talk about man's best friend!
Join today! "
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/