I would recommend Purina Pro Plan dry food - small breed formula.




"you must learn to stand up for yourself"

http://www.toriamos.com/

From: Allison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: [email protected] To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] New Puppy Advice Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 22:20:31 -0500 Rory is not currently house trained - and will be in a crate for a few hours a day when I am at work (otherwise roaming about) until she is completely housebroken. Should I just leave a small bowl of food for her? What does everyone feed their pups? I was thinking of Eukanuba Small Breed Puppy..? I am not sure how everyone here feels about this brand. Allison On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:59:13 -0500, Charlotte Mann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi Allison, > I suppose a lot of it depends on how the breeder has been feeding you baby. > We stuck with the "grazing" technique that our breeder uses. That is, > leaving dry food out for them to nibble at as desired. This is supposedly > not good for toilet training though, under the theory dogs poop about 20 > mins after they eat. However, we haven't found this to be a problem with > either of our dogs, who were both toilet trained very early. Also we haven't > had any problems with our dogs overeating when using this technique. > Good luck, I'm sure you'll get lots of good answers, and then you can do > whatever works best for you! > Charlotte > > >From: Allison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > >Reply-To: [email protected] > >To: [email protected] > >Subject: [Chihuahuas] New Puppy Advice > >Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:54:08 -0500 > > > >Hey everyone- > > > >I am a new chi-owner. My baby girl, Rory will be with me in two weeks > >and I am very excited however I am confused about how to feed her. I > >am used to feeding an adult large breed dog (gets a banana in the > >morning and two scoops of dry food mixed with water in the evening) - > >and I have NO idea how to feed Rory. > > > >How much do you feed a 12 week baby? How often? (I've done so much > >research on the breed, but have not seen something so simple as to > >tell me something like that, lol). I appreciate any help! > > > >-- > >Allison > >[EMAIL PROTECTED] > >407-797-5558 > >A vanta as m�r?orelyar! > > > " Lets talk about man's best friend! > Join today! " > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > -- Allison [EMAIL PROTECTED] 407-797-5558 A vanta as m�r� orelyar!


Try the NEW version of MSN Messenger available - it's FREE!

" Lets talk about man's best friend!
Join today! "




Yahoo! Groups Links

Reply via email to