Hello again, Liz:

I my previous message, I neglected to mention www.petfinder.com.

Give it a try.  You might find a wonderful critter nearby.

Best, Bill Faulds


--- In [email protected], "Marion Busby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> Hi Liz- I am new to the group, also. My name is Marion. I am 
married with a 
> teenage daughter. We have a calico fantail goldfish, 2 parakeets, 6 
zebra 
> finches (so far), two large outside dogs (half Chesapeake Bay 
Retriever/half 
> Boxer, and for Christmas I bought my daughter a toy Chihuahua. She 
named him 
> "Rocket," and the name defintely fits him. (lol) He is real pretty. 
He is 4 
> months old and weighs 6 pounds. Rocket is a glossy black color with 
a white 
> patch on his chest and slight white on his four feet.
> 
> I have to admit "he's cute." (lol) Most women and girls that sees 
him, says 
> the same thing. I take him with us whenever we go somewhere 
whenever I can. 
> I like to take him to the nearby Petco store, so he can socialized 
with 
> other people and dogs. Usually someone always pets him. Either that 
or we 
> receive a lot of smiles from people.
> 
> Hope you find a Chihuahua you will adore. We enjoy having Rocket.
> 
> Just wanted to say "hello," and welcome to the group.
> 
> Marion





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/MJOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

" Lets talk about man's best friend! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to