-My 14 weeks old Austin refuses to eat dog/puppie
food.

I confess that this is happened after I gave him some
chicken meat and soup; now he totally reject canned or
dry food.

I try to resist, but he just does not eat, is letargic
and weak.When I see him so unhappy and sick, I give
whatever he want....

I need suggestions/ideas.

Thank you

ema


                
__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
All your favorites on one personal page � Try My Yahoo!
http://my.yahoo.com 


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/MJOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

" Lets talk about man's best friend! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to