Hi, my name is Jordana and I have a 3 month old named Jack.  He is a 
great, cuddly dog and is really well about toilet training.  He has 
been really friendly (although a little shy) up until this week.  Now 
he is starting to growl and bite at people.  I know many chihuahuas 
can be fiesty and mean, but there are gentle ones out there (and I 
want Jack to be one of those).  I've tried a 'shake can' (as 
recommended on several websites), but I want to try something else.  
Any ideas?  Do you think a trainer is the way to go?

Jordana






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/MJOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to