Chelle...

I for one can say I truely respect you for know and being there for 
your children. Having good kids nows days seems to be a dime a dozon. 
I have also been blessed so far with wonderful boys. Although 99% of 
my friends/co-workers/etc have not. I see so many kids making the 
wrong choices because people expect them to be bad kids. 

Keep up the great work. It takes a strong parent to be there for 
their kids no matter what.

Venus

--- In [email protected], "Chelle T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Im sorry that I got so offended.  But to be honest, I DO have good 
kids, and 
> I am a stay at home mom who always knows the 5 W's--who what when 
where and 
> why--when it comes to my kids.  I find it very offensive that 
someone would 
> make such a rude comment about my kids without knowing them.
> 
> Furthermore, and Lord help me if my 15 year old sees this, Stephen 
is a 
> wonderful respectful kid who for some reason avoids trouble.  He 
takes care 
> of that 2 year old brother of his like most kids wouldnt dream of.  
He 
> changed diapers, he plays with him, takes him on walks, bike rides, 
> babysits, and is afraid to death that when he goes to BMX camp in 
Northern 
> Minnesota in 8 days, his little brother will forget him.  He will 
bring home 
> a new friend, and a few days later I might ask what happened to so-
and-so, 
> and stephen will say.. He drinks.. He does drugs.. He hangs with a 
bad 
> crew... etec., and I dont want to be with that type of person.
> 
> I am very fortunate to have such a great 15 year old.  I only hope 
my other 
> 2 follow in his footsteps.
> 
> I feel sorry for those who have written in with such negative 
comments about 
> kids/kids they don't know.  They have never experienced the true 
joy of 
> parenting!
> 
> Chelle T.-----NW Illinois
> ** Owned by Chihuahuas**
> My Web Page:
> http://www.geocities.com/chelle090468/index.html






" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to