CONGRATULATIONS!!  I can't wait to see her pictures.  Such a pretty name for her too.  I couldn't imagine my life without my little Chihuahuas either.  They are such special little babies.  My female always has this faintly sweet scent on her like wildflowers........I just love to hold and "sniff" her fur.  I don't know what it is but it comes from her body, cause I don't wear perfume.  But I wish I smelled as good as she does.......lol.  I've heard that Amazon Birds also have a scent, but I've never owned one of those so I don't know how true that is.  I never noticed this about my girl until she was about 2 years old.  Maybe she always had it, and I just never noticed it, or she may have gotten it after becoming an adult.  I've asked the list before if anyone else noticed this about thier Chihuahuas but no one ever responded.  My male doesn't have any scent at all, just my female.  I'm happy that you have little paws running around your home once again, and I love her name.  Sash.

cajunblonde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I wrote a while back that my chi had passed away, Well I had a new
one join my family. A kind lady let me adopt one of hers. she'a
cholate and is now very much at home. I missed the sound of a chi ,
once you have one life is empty without one

O her name is: Chloe






" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/






Brings words and photos together (easily) with
PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "




SPONSORED LINKS
Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to