That's a great idea Marsha! I would definately be up for something 
like that if I was in the states... lol. I'll be back in a couple of 
years to help out!  ~Lacey


 In [email protected], Bigg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Me too Marsh!  I saw people doing the doggie shuttle thing on TV 
and decided right then that I'd do it if the opportunity ever 
presented itself.  Count me in.  I'm on the west coast, 100 miles 
north of San Francisco and would be willing to drive  500+ miles for 
one leg of a pet rescue journey.  Cricket can navigate as she 
already walks all over the maps just fine.
>    
>   Jan   
> 
> Connie major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Marsha count me in !!!!!!     LOL  Connie
> 
> marsha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   
> Hello and welcome. You have probably come to the right place to 
find people
> willing to offer homes to your rescues (providing of course the 
adoption
> fees are not too high) I think we should all work together and 
figure out
> ways so that if anyone takes a rescue, we can work with each other 
to get
> the chi to its new home. I mean transportation wise. Like if some 
one in OH
> takes a rescue from TN, I could pitch in to help with transport 
through KY,
> ect. If everyone that was along the way took a leg of a journey, 
we could
> help get a lost chi to its forever home. :-) Just a thought, maybe 
I am just
> a dreamer, lol.
> Marsha
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Tammy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:57 PM
> Subject: [Chihuahuas] New to the group-
> 
> 
> I'm new to the group. I do shih tzu and toy breed rescue in 
Alabama.
> We get little Chihuahua babies all the time.   I hope this group 
will
> be a good source for Chihuahua info and possible new homes for our
> Chihuahua babies.
> 
> Thank you all for loving your babies and giving them great 
homes!!!!
> 
> Tammy
> www.SouthernShihTzuRescue.org
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
> Join today! "
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>     
> ---------------------------------
>   Yahoo! Mail
> Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze. 
> 
> " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
> Join today! " 
> 
> 
> 
>   SPONSORED LINKS 
>         Breed charm dog italian   Dog breed gift   Dog breed t 
shirt     Dog breed charm   Dog breed shirts   Chihuahua 
>     
> ---------------------------------
>   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 
> 
>     
>     Visit your group "Chihuahuas" on the web.
>     
>     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     
>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of 
Service. 
> 
>     
> ---------------------------------
>   
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>                                                 Peace, happiness 
and joy,
> "The very purpose of our lives is happiness, the very motion of 
our lives is toward happiness."
>                                                  ~~~~~ the Dalai 
Lama~~~~~
>  
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>               
> ---------------------------------
> Relax. Yahoo! Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!
>






" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to