|
You're welcome Jan; That doesn't sound like normal behaviour to me for a Chi.
Mine are so loving and attached and I don't have to tell them off I just say... Oh, Angel/Daisy. They know they've done wrong. This is very odd. Never heard anything like it.
-------Original Message-------
Date: 03/03/06 11:41:13
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] New Chimomma
Hi there Helen, Connie, Tracy and Katie,
Thank you each for the HB feed back. Whew... I can see we have our work cut out for us. I have to think Cricket is actually doing well. We have had three days w/o accidents. I think the thing that is most ??? ummm... difficult? ... is that Cricket doesn't seem to care if she pleases us or not. Unlike our lab, who is more than willing do anything we want her to do. Cricket is very independent and just doesn't seem as 'attached' as my other dogs. Is this normal Chi behavior? She sure screams if we leave her alone for a short time or don't pick her up when she wants up though... LOL...
We don't have a digital camera... but, I'll upload some pictures of the Cricket soon.
Jan
|