In a message dated 3/3/2006 1:11:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
In [email protected], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Hey! My 13 week old 1 pound 3 oz. puppy jumped off  my lap (we
were on the
> couch) and she was excited to see my son and hurt her  leg. I
think it is in the
> 1st joint above the foot. She can't put any weight or  stand to
move it and
> she has been crying and yelling for over 30 minutes. There  is no
Vet open
> tonight. What if anything can I do? She won't stay lying down for 
long she just
> starts yelling. Any advice?
> 
> Lynn
>
We went to the Vet at 8:00 this morning. He said that it wasn't broken and it is in the joint I guess you would call her shoulder. He gave her a shot for the inflammation and pain and said to bring her back in 3 days to let him check her. She still doesn't put any weight on it, but she can lie down now and she will allow the blanket to touch it. She still yells if she moves wrong or puts pressure on it, but it is better. I hope she will be ok. Thanks for your help and advice.
 
Lynn


" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "




SPONSORED LINKS
Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to