Katie,

I went to that site.  They've got stuff I've never seen at PetSmart.
Free shipping is good!!!  I can't remember what the price is at
PetSmart.  I really don't even look.  He likes 'em and I buy 'em. 
PetSmart is 15 miles over to the big city.  I was taking him over
there for puppy classes once a week but since they're over I won't be
gettin' over there as much.  I may just order him some myself.  We're
getting a PetCo here in town sometime.  I've never been in one.  I've
been to their online site.  If I like them as good as PetSmart they
may end up gettin' a lot of my business.

Chris


--- In [email protected], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> I just ordered 2 different types of nylabones from the  flint river
ranch 
> company.  They may have been more than the petsmart  price, but I'm
not that 
> close to any stores,  and I wanted to post that  there was no
shipping charge 
> added to my order just now!  I think there is  a member on this
list(bulldog 
> rescue?) that can get a bit of money for  people placing orders?
> If so, I hope she will post the referral number  again.  I've lost
it.  (If 
> not, what company was that?)
>  
> katie
>






" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to