>
> Oh yeah, some people hang a bell on the door knob (the door you go
> in and out off to take the dog potty) and train the dog to ring it
> when he/she needs to go out. To do this, you ring it everytime you
> take the dog out. Eventually the dog will do this b/c he associates
> the bell with the door opening. (I've never tried this myself, but
> will with our next pup.)
>
>
I have never heard of this, but it sure makes sense. Kinda like the
pavolonian training. I may just have to try this one next time around, or
even try it with my already broken dogs for the convenience of it. Thanks
for the idea!
Marsha




" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to