I tried the bell thing when she was a puppy(SHe didn't catch on ). 
She has no medical problems or anything, it is due to laziness or 
the cold and that is it. I guess if I wanted to go out with her and 
make sure she went, perhaps that would change the situation, but I 
have the luxury of being able to poop inside(LOL)so /I don't wanna 
go out either... perhaps that is the wrong attitude to have but she 
is full grown and should be able to go herself( In my own opinion).


--- In [email protected], "ntvlawher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi Char and Chloe,
> 
> I know exactly how you feel, training a chi can be very 
frustrating as
> I am finding out myself. I also live in Canada, (Ottawa) and it is
> wicked cold here. Nubi, won't even go outside simetimes, even 
though
> he is practically crossing his legs he has to go so bad. 
> 
> As for the pooping, I hav ereceived some great tips for training 
here.
> One of them suggested putting a bell on the door to outside and
> ringing it everytime you take the dog out, then I guess the theory 
is
> that the dog will come to assocaite the sound with the action and 
will
> ring the bell himself. (certainly worth a try) 
> 
> What does your vet have to say about this random pooping? 
> 
> DD
> 
> --- In [email protected], "luvbaby_b" <luvbaby_b@> wrote:
> >
> > For the most part she is a fantastic dog ( she is about 1 
1/2yrs) and 
> > she still has an issue with pooping on the floor, she even 
pooped on my 
> > daughter's bed as she walked along, it went all the way to the 
living 
> > room. Everything else is normal, and I understand it is cold(we 
live in 
> > Saskatchewan, Canada)but I am getting tired of cleaning up poop. 
I have 
> > to really watch as I have a baby who is crawling who doesn't 
need to be 
> > picking up doggie poo... One time she can go for 10 hours while 
we are 
> > gone with no accident, but then she poops on the floor in the 
night. I 
> > don't want to have to kennel her for night, but that is what it 
is 
> > looking like ,Peeing is not an issue, She never has pee 
accidents. Any 
> > other advice?
> >  Char and Chloe
> >
>







" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to