Congratulations! Hopefully you'll have much better luck with your 
new baby!   ~Lacey



 In [email protected], Tosha Drye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> After losing Xander to a liver shunt at 16 weeks. I have finally 
got a new puppy. The breeder has never contacted me. I took 
everyones advise. She has signed for the letters I mailed. Oh well. 
I named her Zoe and she will be 9 weeks. I am actually scared but I 
know it will go away with time. Thought I would share my good news 
with everyone.
>    
>    
>    
>   Tosha
> 
>                       
> ---------------------------------
>  Yahoo! Mail
>  Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.
>







" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to