I read those two posts and was a little puzzled by them also.  I guess someone lifted a leg on her bowl of Cherrios this morning!

~Patricia

 


From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Marsha Taylor
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:05 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: {SPAMFILTER} Re: {SPAMFILTER} [Chihuahuas] Re: Example of a BYB that knows nothing about animals and dont care too either

 

I am not sure what this is about. To my knowledge, I have never posted to
you personally.....maybe I just don't recognise your sn. However, I will
not appologize for informing the group that if anyone wants to try to
adopt this precious chi, we will find a way to get it to them.
Marsha

> excuse you! Just because I dont bug everyone with constant messages
> doesnt mean I dont care for animals got it? I do infact I love animals
> they are apart of my life! What have u got to say to that Marsha?
>
>
>>From: "Alex Elkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]com>
>>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com
>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com
>>Subject: Re: {SPAMFILTER} [Chihuahuas] Re: Example of a BYB that knows
>> nothing about animals and dont care too either
>>Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:30:25 +1000
>>
>>Dear Marsha, STOP MESSAGING EVERYONE! take a break about chihuahuas and
>> go spend some time with yours GOT IT?

__._,_.___

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "





SPONSORED LINKS
Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to