Hi everyone I am Carrie and I am new to the group. What a cutie Linda thanks for sharing her with us. Carrie

lindatn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Well, we just brought her home
She has not been socialized yet
We did not know that
Our's have smelled her and just walked away
She really isn't even walking yet....
She has been in a cage.......
Sat her next to a $ bill for you to see her size
 
I am so glad we got her.....and she will be spoiled
Will send more photos  when she is more alert and more of a front facial view
 
Shall we play  "name the baby"
 
We won't name her for a few days  
                          
Linda in Tennessee
  My personal site
 
 


See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com. Check it out. __._,_.___

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "





SPONSORED LINKS
Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to