I use to have some, but I think I got rid of them!!! I will check and see and let you know if I still have them.
Marsha
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 7:30 PM
Subject: {SPAMFILTER} [Chihuahuas] Chi antlers???

Did I get your attention??? lol...
 
I am looking for some reindeer antlers that would be small enough for Gordie.  I want to "dress her up" for Christmas.  And since Christmas is just around the corner I figured that I better start looking NOW.
 
Does anyone know where I can get them?  Gordie is a tiny thing (only 3.7 lbs) and not expected to get bigger than about 4 lbs according to the vet... This is actually her in this new tag that I made.  If anyone knows, please please please let me know...
 

Hugs,

yahoo ID: little_cajun_queen99
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
myspace: www.myspace.com/watching4jesus
__._,_.___

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "





YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to