That is just too adorable... I really want to get Gordie with some, lol... I have to go to PetCo this Wednesday, so I will look, however, probably wont have them out till Christmas time... Thank you for letting me know that they have them there...
 
Hugs
Deb
----- Original Message -----
From: Kelly L
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Chi antlers???

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Deborah DPFroggy
> I am looking for some reindeer antlers that would be small enough for Gordie.  I want to "dress her up" for Christmas.  And since Christmas is just around the corner I figured that I better start looking NOW.

I bought mine on clearance at PetCo.  They are designed for ferrets.
Attached is a pic of Kitty (3.5 lbs).

There are a few pair on Ebay if you search for "ferret antlers."  A
quick google shows them cheaper at http://www.ferretdepot.com and
http://www.smartferret.com/

--
Kelly
Kitty -http://www.dogster.com/?127210  / Moo - http://www.dogster.com/?127206
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chihuahua/


" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! " 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
__._,_.___

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "





YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to