If you don't find them by X-mas then I would make them out of cardboard and then get some material that feels like the stuff that would be used if it was like a play. I would cut the cardboard to the shape of your pups head and then use a tie to hold it on and then sew the material onto the cardboard so it looks and feels nice. When you are done using them you are out very little money and some time to make them  .   I know it is easier to buy them but just like the baby stroller I converted to a dog stroller; WalMart never got in the rain plastic protector so I had to make my own. Yes , it looks funny but my dogs stay in , they can see out and they don't get wet .. Also, I have a chance to grab them it a neighbor dog   starts to  run for them.. I only use the stroller if I  want  to take more then 3 with me at a time. Otherwise I walk  them on a leash. I couldn't find what I wanted so   I rigged up my own system. It worked for now. Cindy

Cindy
 
"chiexpressions1"      yahoo group
 
http://www.cindyrillis-chihuahuas.net
 
 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com __._,_.___

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "





YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to