I would continue on what he has been eating for now. Give him time to adjust to the new home. A new home AND a new diet may be more than his body or emotions can adjust to at one time. After he has settled in, gradually change his food to whatever it is you plan to feed. Never change a dog's food abruptly. It can cause digestive problems. Change it over the course of a week or so, each feeding lessening the amount of the old food and increasing the amount of the new. But for now, just give him a chance to get use to his new home.
Marsha T. 
 
 
That's what I'm doing for now. I can't get him to eat much at all right now. He's little so maybe he's eating enough. Betty
 
 
__._,_.___

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "





SPONSORED LINKS
Dog breed gift Chihuahua dog clothes Chihuahua dog clothing
Chihuahua dog Chihuahua


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to