I'll do you one better, lol One of the best sites I have seen for quick general info on canine pregnancy is www.debbiejensen.com   go there and you will get you due dates (Approximately 63 days), some info one what to expect during delivery, and all sorts of interesting stuff like how to palpitate (I know I misspelled that!! lol ) check it out! and good luck!! :-)
Marsha
 
PS. For more in depth info, you can do a google search for dog pregnancy ect....I know there is even a chart online where you just put in the conception date and it will tell you the expected delivery date.....but I don;t recall the site address for it.
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:34 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] My chihuahua is pregnant!

My Deer Chihuahua, Dina is pregnant! I've been noticing her belly getting bigger a few weeks ago. One of my friend has a male chihuahua who let us borrow him to see if Dina got pregnant. Well, we didn't have much hopes at first because this is our FIRST time breeding chihuahuas, and plus the male dog (Ricky) is a teensy bit taller, but most of the times, I've heard that the males need to be a little shorter than the females. Well anyway, the thing is my chihuahua Dina is pregnant and she has been for ATLEAST 3 weeks now. I need to know about how many weeks/days/months it takes for chihuahuas until they have their pups. We've estimated about how many puppies Dina will be having and we've come to a conclusion of 3-4.
 
Are there any special foods or anything good that will help Dina's pregnancy months be healthier and better? If so please suggest as many as you can! I will listen to ALL email replys.
 
Thank you for your time and help,
 
Nancy.


I  dogs so much! Some people think I'm an and others think I'm a! Who cares

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

__._,_.___

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "





SPONSORED LINKS
Dog breed gift Chihuahua dog clothes Chihuahua dog clothing
Chihuahua dog Chihuahua


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to