Hello,
I am new to this group. I am the proud owner of 5 dogs, two of which
are chis. I am a professional dog trainer, a job which I love very
much. I think that it never hurts to ask what works for someone
else, since no two dogs are alike I belive no training method is
complete for every dog. I am having some probs. with my female chi.
She is a 7 month old, unspayed female. I did not raise her, she came
from a breeder home about 2 months ago. She is very shy, would s/u
when anyone even looked at her, we are making progress on that, the
main cause for concern is that she goes after my altered male chi
whenever she has anything she values-toys,chewies,my lap,a spot on
the floor. My male is really mellow and doesn't fight her for
anything, but she got a good hold on him yesterday and cut his neck
pretty good. I have kept her away from him since this happened. My
prob. is how can I stop this without sending her into a fearful
state again. I haven't seen another dog as fearful of humans as she
was. I have tried putting away anything of value, but then she
guards the floor. I also tried a shaker can, a soda can filled with
pennies, but this just frightened her and made her pee. I even had
to buy two litter boxes so he could use his w/o fear. Any ideas?
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/