They are adorable. Wish I could get one!!
Georgia
cherufus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
cherufus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
check out lynnes pocket pups album for my new chis they are adorable
at 3 weeks. 2 look like daddy wendell and one is white curly. all
long hair. Want one?
Vote for Kana or ChiaPet. Vote EVERYDAY!! If I win I get free stuff for the doggies!!!
http://www.pamperedpawsboutique.com/PhotoContest.html
See Kana's Dogster Page
http://www.dogster.com/?362622
See ChiaPet's Dogster Page
http://www.dogster.com/?362641
Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com __._,_.___
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "
SPONSORED LINKS
| Dog breed gift | Chihuahua dog clothes | Chihuahua dog clothing |
| Chihuahua dog | Chihuahua |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "Chihuahuas" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
__,_._,___

